}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
ostracism.
Sunday, December 21, 2008 9:37 AM
Vile things that are worth crying? not,'cause I don't care,
And because of your inconsiderate,virulent act caused,
and Lack of ratiocination brought decimation to us,there.
We hate it,thanks for the fraud.

Can you hear me calling,my dear?
We're falling into dark void.
Can you hear the bell ring,my dear?
It's calling for your departure.
Saying good-bye as we go our separate ways.

Final chapter of the book flips away,
torn and tattered pages flies,
look how cold it gets from day to day,
heart sent to it's demise.

Can you hear me calling,my dear?
We're falling into dark void of emptiness.
Can you hear the bell ring,my dear?
It's calling for your departure.
Saying good-bye as we go our separate ways.

*guitar solo*

What a sweet sorrow,
as we spend the rest of the days,
lingering.

End of song.

Editting:0%
Chorus not catchy enough.
Meaning is strong but not quite apt to melody in head.
Guitar solo progress :0%

Anyway,just feeling gloomy a little here and there.
So I decided to write.
Yeah,my cock is much bigger than yours.
So kiss my ass.


And baby! I love you!
Stay strong,Parent's words are just encouragement!
Don't be so hard on yourself!
Even if you didn't go to the top school,who cares?
All that's matter is that,It's to your convenience!
You're perfect and wonderful to me,that's all that matter (: 
And I mean it,:P.