}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
risk.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 1:39 AM
Two cards left to choose,left overt on the table.
Now there's a choice to be made,life filled with lies or life filled with contentment?
Sweats trickled down my forehead,frantically trying to pick the most essential choice.
The career I've always wanted or the other way round?
I searched deep in my heart for some assistance and it came.
It said to me,"Don't lie to yourself for you'll live in disrespect and distraught".
I picked the card that said "life filled with contentment" and took my chances as I go along my way in life. Fortunately,it paid off after 5 years. 

Chiefly,The risk you took in life are proportionate to your reward,
the more you take it,the more you get.