}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
They'll blow it all to bits.
Friday, January 23, 2009 8:05 AM
This past few days is super-productive.
You know what,fuck A maths! The problems are all "sampai pagi" problems.
You do the god damn equation that mother fuck boggles your mind.
Damnation! 

And he who makes a beast out of himself,gets rid of the pain of being man is partially crap.
I tried and it's epic fail,cause I can't fucking don't care about my baby just like that.
I love my beebee,that's why.
And I miss her,she in a deep slumber right now D:
rawr,I miss you.