}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Guess it's all regarding today
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 2:04 AM
I don't get it.
Females,yeah them.
Teachers including,what do you want from me?
Everything that I had to give,I gave.
But I don't get it,for the umpteenth time I tried.

I'm damaged,It's so fucking heart wrenching.
Guess all you want is my smile taken away;I know I had to wait and I didn't.
I know,guess every single thing that takes your smile away,it's me.
Don't ever fucking worry,I was never the choice for you,

cause I'm contagious.

Like what they say,I'll bring desolation to your world.
Yet you stayed,cause you loved me.
I tried,I tried everything just to comfort you.
But no matter What I do,It never seems fulfilling,

Don't pity me,Don't underestimate me, don't ever,god dammit.

>:'/