}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
In the throes of your death.
Sunday, February 1, 2009 12:53 AM
All hail to her life of agony.
covetous and insatiable hunger for alcohol and cigarettes,her days numbered.
Hours and minutes fading,slowly but excruciatingly painful to watch. 
All my life,I wished for you to have a normal life,but what has life given to her?
Now all I see is,her fantasizing her gruesome ending.
Such melancholy,burning the stars from the skies.
No light,this world is just a void to her eyes.

This hell's so cold.

As fake as this story seems,it's unequivocally,without an iota of doubt,true.