}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
My superwoman,in the conflagration?
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 4:10 AM
I just.. don't know,I wanna say I miss you so very much,bee.
Wherever the hell you are,reading this or not;I miss you.
Sigh,Sometimes it makes me just wanna steal you away and kidnap you 
(just a gag,but i would,though).

But I'm impairing your freedom like that,thus I rather you enjoy your life.
I know the hell that I've putting my misfits,but seriously doesn't mean anything about me not loving you,it's just after so long I've been wanting to see you,I just keep wanting you more and more,it just keeps multiplying till it just go haywire. sigh.

But under the circumstances,we can't really do much right?
sigh,you have O's ,I have an examination that totally means-nothing,but consequential.
Stupid school.fuck.
Fuck,why can't they just tie me in the gallows if I can't see you.