}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
it fucking hurts.
Thursday, March 12, 2009 6:49 AM
Post delete.
Btw an amendment to the passerby's tag;
If saying jesus christ was even a sin ,I would be martyred(killed)already.
But guess what,I did not.If you lack ratiocination(ability to think logically).I urge you not to filth and mar(disfigure)my tagboard.

It definitely insults your intelligence(knowledge),doesn't it? Putting all these just so you understand what I'm saying.

You are neither my parents,nor my sister nor girlfriend to tell me what to say.
You're just a "passerby" after all.