}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
What if.
Thursday, March 5, 2009 3:39 AM
To be honest,I live life in a peculiar perspective,
if it wasn't for me inheriting the sperm and egg's gene that's from different bloodline to be fused together and me turning into a zygote in the first place,
I wouldn't have this for an ideology,really.

And so, about my way of living,
I live like a disguised person.A chinese on the outside but malay on the inside.
At primary 5,I scolded "fuck god",just because I misplaced my game boy,
thinking that there's karma waiting in stall,but eventually no.

That's where it all started,
I didn't need my dad to brain wash me with religious stuffs,
He's the one not practical about it,yet he still gives rip offs answers sometimes when it comes to this.

Like what kerry king said,
 "the biggest brainwashing thing that is totally acceptable in America, and most other parts of the worldtooand states it's a "load of shit."

The message: 
I'm your motherfucking free-thinker,for all I care.
I get tattoos if I wanna,
if you can't accept the fact I'm it,then kiss my ass.