}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Boredom,solitude?
Sunday, June 7, 2009 1:37 AM
Let's see,it's been about 5 days since I've last updated this blog.
Now is the holidays,which is nothing to make a fuss about on it's own,but rather what is within this whole thing,It's always mundane and boring,I would like play the guitar all day frantically figuring out what to do with this tone,or an alternative is to watch anime all over again and subsequently doing homework,fuck this stupid shit.

I'd like to be in the u.s right now and be on my way to stardom,since this country doesn't offer that much people with the same interest as me as they have at there,rarity of metalheads at here sure is appalling,sigh.


Anyway,hello to you too bee! :D