}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Digital fortress;your greatest intriguing thing,to read
Tuesday, June 2, 2009 11:40 AM
Bloody hell,one of the greatest book I've read.
From the climax story to the cliffhanging spine chilling code breaking thing.

bloody hell,an ingenious way to break codes,
Perfect squares.




As seen on the last page of the book, the code stands in the middle of the last page...

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78


at first look, I could tell the numbers were either referring to the chapters of the book or the page number, but what I'm sure is that each number represents an alphabet. Hence my initial guess was the first letter of the first word of every referred chapter. I wrote it on the back of my fullscap pad and this is what it showed...

W-E-C-G-E-W-H-Y-A-A-I-O-R-T-N-U


square root them and you get 4,then read from top to bottom.
bloody made me scared to the fact that I can't go toilet even though it's urgent. Son of a bitch.