}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009 4:27 AM
Yeasterday has been and gone
Tomorrow will I find the sun or will it rain
Everybody's having fun except me I'm the lonely one
I live in shame

ah,Didn't know this ozzy osbourne song is a nice and melodic one.
Takes a lot of courage and a good clairsentience to literally leave the one you loved though,friends,family.
sigh.I just wonder,what's gonna happen in the post exams. People separating,what a big step.

Finally you're free after that,but I'm not.
I'm tied between the chains of reactions,My hands are tied.
I'm lazy to even progress to that place I once had in mind,if I go there I'd be wasting my time.
What the hell should I do anyway,I'd rather be incapable of anything if this life doesn't let me have a chance at music.
I'd rather rot in some dark alley,

so if you're reading this,
You make a decision,if you wanna choose me despite the fact that I forsee myself somewhere,or nowhere.

I don't seem to have any clairsentience to guide me through right now.