}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
2 more days!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009 12:56 AM
Now for the installment.. of my post.
With the coming N level paper coming extremely near,I feel like as though I'm naked.
I forsee a Bloody Adrenalin rush here and there in the near future,sigh.

I hope everything is at least a pass for the preliminaries,then distinction and all that other bullshit.

A maths today was in the more or less confident,but oh well.
Sometimes, I just wanna smack somebody on the face for making the perceptions of a malay word,that means entirely on the contrary of the word.

ningen fucka _l_.

That's all today,I'll be back tomorrow.