}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
FUCK,i need a time out.
Sunday, September 6, 2009 5:53 AM
Wanna know what a metalhead like me listen to when I have my time out from studying?

It's something PG to my standard,but oh well,it's nc16 otherwise.
Nonetheless,a kick ass song.



Danger danger,it's high voltage! :D

The process of memorizing Structured essay for social studies is indeed a tormenting one.
Neurons Going haywire,I shall burn the fucker who established such an insane thing that totally exceeds the capacity of a 16 year old brain.
Perhaps I foresee many white hairs will be grown on students.Yucks,that's no fun.