}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Oh my fucking god.
Friday, September 25, 2009 1:40 AM


Not for the faint heart bla bla bla,
Reality of life,this is what happens when you jump off an edge of a building and hit the edge of the concrete with you head .
ouch.

Anyway,Went to gym with dion and jin hui.
It's something worth doing to boost the value of my life,and perhaps i'll be an eye candy to bee,over time.
:D,and then bla bla bla,ha. *wander off to some Thoughts,hehehehe* :x

Anyway,I'll be studying now and after the next 2 weeks I'll be partially free,only with O level maths to spare.

Woo,I'm gonna get my first piercing by then and then I'll work part time and then buy myself guitar stuffs.

Ahh.

Do lament for the guy anyway,and don't do stupid things that splits your face in half.

Take care.