}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
So bored
Sunday, September 27, 2009 6:13 AM
And So I was bored,I'm so sick with repetitive studying,it seems like I'm prometheus being hanged up and waiting for an eagle to devour my liver and then it grows back,only to find myself coming back alive and going through it again.perpetual suffering,sigh. Sons of bitches,since when did MOE become zeus and decide that you should study so hard,anyway?Such adversities. X_x.

Basically,they're too scared that Singaporeans might lose competitiveness bla bla bla.
Sigh,what the hell anyway. Even though our textbooks are more sophisticated than America's, in terms of question,Americans pwns us in every single way,*envious*.

blablabla..bored.