}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Clear and concise
Saturday, October 10, 2009 9:35 AM
Alright,after countless times of doing things,I've came to realize that people in singapore,really do take things for granted. Not all,but still,there is. Sons of bitches,they bite off more than they can chew,taking food and not eating. Now I see that there's really enough food to feed the whole world,literally. I bet those poor malnourished people in africa could eat everything and yet be thankful and appreciative unlike these sons of bitches. As a figurative speech,I would put it as,They're the ferraris or other F1 cars that seems a bit faulty spilling oil. They eat stuffs like 9999999 miles/hour and take things(food) like 10^8888 miles/hour,to refill. Jesus.