}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Back from chalet!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009 8:58 AM
Okay,Chalet was quite fun due to this particular topic that revolved around 1/2 of of the people in the chalet. Gossiped just about them I guess,There was a time when jin hui and bennicker put the blanket from the top of the double decker bed and hold it,while tong khee,the one sitting down of the decker bed,pulled the shit right the fuck up till it tore,I laughed too hard. It's just too amusing,I can't express that in words,but it's around the spectrum of childishness. Jane and jin hui had their sun tan,also another hilarious stuff,every minute I hear Jin hui go,"ahh pain pain".

Slept a total of 5~8 for the two days,that's really nuts.
Today,I thought the boys was kinda cute,after eating suddenly everyone slept.Rofl.
So I slept with them,after waking up on the sofa.

Hah,but too bad there isn't much photo taken and majority of the pictures that I'm in was pointing the middle finger out of amusement.

Lo and behold,I'm gonna sleep right now.
Bye.