}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
life;the paradox.
Sunday, November 22, 2009 9:13 AM
Life's ambiguous,people have different views which they think they are right.
I can see people having the perception that saying sorry is not a courteous thing,but a rude thing.
Wow,I must say this person I encountered is indeed the ignoramus of the century.
The first you say/do when you bump/stepped on someone's foot by accident,is to say sorry/apologize & say are you alright.

Alas,the reaction was the contrary,words filled with failed poison. Saying sorry also means rude,Can anyone spot the idiosyncrasies behind that woman? lol.
oh my gawd,stop being such assholes and stop throwing piss at people. You filled my bloodstream with putrid vengeance and hence my misogyny mojo just turned back on. The bloody world of hatred that I once saw with two eyes,has revived.

Yet in addition,a friend of mine get himself fired.
Speechless,all I can say is,Just be a smart ass next time.

So,if anyone whom it may concern, segregate yourself or get hurt by spiteful sarcasm.
Just stop being smart asses and get yourself raped, and go to hell.