}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
We're gonna rocka rocka rocka so fantasic. :S
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 9:32 AM
Okay,I don't really know why I started listening to this particular song but ah well,
It's not that bad to be honest.
I always have this particular thing for korean and japanese music,if it's catchy,
then I'll be glad that I was enticed by it.
But this one is a different case,
I remember seeing minho,onew,orange hair guy and jonghyun or whoever? lol.
Anyway,it's nice. Do check it out ._.
here,ring ding dong is pretty weird though.hah.


Ah yes this is the show that I saw on KBSworld!