}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Work work work.
Monday, November 23, 2009 9:22 AM
arrrr,I can't believe I'm working all week!
I told the manager to put me somewhere on weekdays and what the hell,it ended up putting me nearly everyday. However,It's better somehow..
more money and moreover I'm quitting in no less than 2 weeks?
It's very simple on why I quit actually;it's the higher ups.

Well on busy days we have quite a number of plates to clear,like really quite a lot.
So Yeah,we do have staffs to do it but on certain times it's just too much because there's too many fucking pigs eating dung. You'll see the owner of the restaurant walk pass like nothing happened and just takes his & her own sweet time with the oyster and then putting it on a plate and eating it,while we have to do more laborious stuff. That's fine,but the way their portraying their attitude to some people who knows values,can easily recognize that these are just dogs corrupted by money. It's like saying,"well,you wanted to do it". And then there was one time when we had a function at some winx club shit,Their daughter was taking pictures...
of the buffet and shoo us all when we're in the way. Such bullshit.

Wow,sons and daughter of bitches!

Then today me and my colleagues had a talk about some stuffs pertaining to politics & socio-politics? Yeah,then we discussed how america differs from this country.
It's a free country over there but not here. The word to use is: Liberty.
We are free to say anything we want if we're in america,however it's different here.
If this somehow makes me arrested then it shows that my theories has been proven true.
When you talk bad about the government,You go to jail. When you talk good,everyone's gonna be infected with propaganda. So bitches and assholes who are corrupted by money.
Look at yourself,
before you earn yourself some lazy ass earned money,know what's endeavor first.
Don't be some arrogant smart ass signing some stupid papers in the office.

Use your intuition and infer,you'll get who I'm referring to.
Ya,and I'm from eropagins,okay cantik!

I don't know if any Male at the age of 16 or whatever will feel this but,
I somehow feel 3/4 of my liberty gone to the chains of this stupid madness in this country.
To be honest.


Man's becoming more corrupt now, godless, wicked, and cruel
The soulless man stood silenced, Mary's words rang so true
Chastisement worse than the flood, spread the word, it's all through
Don't kill the messenger girl,
As if we haven't swam enough in this life of misery.
The wicked end -avenged sevenfold.