}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
3 more fucking days!
Friday, December 11, 2009 9:08 AM
wooooo,three more days and then my hands won't be stained with wasabi sauce and won't reek of sashimi & Dion and tong khee's gone to malacca for their competition,I'd say have fun and good luck to these both dudes. Haha,bring something back so that there's something to be proud of,*hints to tong khee*, :P.

Work was a "breeze", again, singaporeans acting arrogant-o-saurus.
Now it's like they're trying to follow their american friends,the way they speak!
Hilariously disgusting.

I'm gonna sleep soon! Bye.