}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Another post of the day.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009 2:27 AM
I just came back from soon's house after playing street fighter on his godlike ps3.
It's just damn effing awesome arcade-like place where you can play games,
which is ideal for guys like me! They said they wanted to go training but ended up waking at 10+,while dion woke up around 12.30? Funny. Then we got frustrated due to the overdue bus thing. Fucking hell,slow bus driver.


I bought another 2 top from topman,damn. The vee are so nice.
I'll just wait till my body pumps for proteins and fats in the torso,time to eat like crazy!
I just simply love it! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And a new specs! Still buying another one,as spare,it's cool how I invest money for such a lame education system.

After founding out that we have only 5 days till our holidays are over,I went berserk for a few seconds. Fucking hell,they are gonna head hunt us with "long" hair,which is already a cliche.
Then people will start being motivated to study,since we're starting on a new slate.
I tell you,it wears out fast. Even for a self-motivated person like me. I really hate studying.
Everything is a whole step which totally sucks.

What else,I guess nothing more.
さようなら!

ヅリアン。