}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
お誕生日おめであとう
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 9:10 AM
Playing Street fighter!

Due to request,picture taken down! ):
C.I.A

due to request,picture taken down! ):
Woo~
Getting nearer!
Soon liang loses!
Draw!
Scissors paper stone!
Okay,tied! Now to play scissors paper stone
"I'm tying the fish thing." Says Dion.
I ate the cake with that spoon! wahaha!

Okay,I'm currently at soon's house while I'm typing this entry.
Hahaha,
Today turned out pretty disastrous,considering how we can't get any plates and knife and fork for the cake. & the place's pretty muddy. However,It was fun,to a certain extent.
Hope you both like the cake? lol :S.

I miss you bee~.
Deepest Condolences to Jimmy sullivan's family, and Avenged sevenfold..
さようなら。

リヅアン。