}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Bdaeeeee.
Saturday, January 30, 2010 9:40 PM
Okay,yesterday,had a mini celebration for wei kiat's birthday I guess? haha.
Happy birthday anyway. Went to arcade,played this and that,talk talk.
Nothing much anyway,went home,finished english expository composition and slept on the couch,dead. However,I'm proud that I'm catching up on my rest and that you should not complain that I'm sleeping too much.


I'm lynched high above the gallows of your tyranny dictation.
If I cut you out,you better be careful. I'll break every bone in your face if you mess with my life.

さようなら。

ヅリアン。