}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
bla bla bla.
Saturday, January 2, 2010 1:21 AM
Okay I added some tweeter thingy on my blog just so that even though I may not have time next year and if anybody reading this blog is curious on my updates,you can see from my tweeter and the "other" section. Not that I wanna copy what my peers do but rather I think it's the most appropriate system where I can update stuffs,et cetera.

So on to blogging.
Hmm,there's nothing much to blog about really since now my time are spent waiting for school to reopen,study,recess,study,eat,study,go back,study,play,sleep. Rinse and repeat. My life would be so much happier if I went to some ITE,wouldn't it?

This Macbook's going to go to some other stranger for some accounting stuff and I'm damn sad TT. Sigh, You served me well laptop.

School is alarmingly near,this and that will happen. Sigh.

さようなら。

リヅアン。