}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Ridiculous.
Friday, January 8, 2010 5:36 AM
Well,I thought my first essay was quite a disgrace,I mean utter disgrace.
The reflection thing that teacher asked us to write about,The see through fish.
Wanna know how disgraceful? I said it can be a nutritional benefit and can be eaten,rofl.

Whatever,it's the first essay written,and it's always making my top pathetic essay chart since Sec 1. I realized I have to score 12 points just to go into that M&A technology course,which is like shit! That means I have to score a min. of 3 A2's and 2 B3's just to go,son of a bitch.

I'm just hoping on Monday that my 2 years long and tedious endeavor for E maths will bring me such jollification that could go over the moon. Please Please,just a B3 will do D:

Today is bee's birthday and just would like to wish you had a happy birthday.

さおうあら

ヅリアン。