}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
ahhhh.
Saturday, February 27, 2010 6:43 AM
Okay I know I didn't update that much these two weeks. However I am here to blog about what had happened these past few days. Hmm,had our common test. I'm pretty much confident that I'll pass everything except mother tongue and SS.

Why mother tongue? I think the comprehension is just too difficult,so easy yet deceiving. You found your way through thorough reading,but you keep finding yourself back to square one,which is extremely frustrating,to be honest.

SS,1b question was revolving about the factor "foreign threats" and nothing more,what's more is that I learnt that fucking retard factor in a summarized form,I think I'll make it with a border line pass or just fail,meh.

Science was quite a breeze. Nothing much to talk about.

The day that our CA finished was thursday,ugh.
Rehearsed for taekwondo demo,which ended up a total failure.
I think I butchered + murdered the 360 and jumping turning kick item.
guess I'll have to work on my flexibility,seriously.

Friday which was yesterday,had interclass
I liked how I don't panic before matches like how I used to before. :D
& the goal scored is for my dearest~.
Lastly,we got third. Oh well,great job anyway.

Mr sim's an asshole for saying I'm selfish and not teaching people and for flirting with jane >.>
It them that thinks that they're good and not want to come to me dammit!& oh,I was just talking to her,not flirting! *rants*

Hmm,last week was chinese new year holidays,so I slacked my ass off watching Hana kimi,I think it's the first drama to make me tear up a bit,my fucking god. -.-''. However,It's pretty emotional towards the end of the episode. So,I think it's worth my tears? :S

Today was mainly 90% slacking and 10% geography,taking a "break"atm.

Ps/I misssssssssssssssssssssssss bee. ):
じゃあ、まて〜。
さようなあ。

ヅリアン。