}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
The matrix
Monday, March 8, 2010 6:07 AM
This guy's english is just too awesome to be flawless man,k just watched matrix and it fucking pwns x1000000.


As you adequately put, the problem is choice. But we already know what you're going to do, don't we? Already I can see the chain reaction, the chemical precursors that signal the onset of emotion, designed specifically to overwhelm logic, and reason. An emotion that is already blinding you from the simple, and obvious truth.
Ergo,the thing that I had foresee such things during such arguments can be related to words such as these but didn't know how to put it in words until now.

& no,I do not think I'm right every single time,acting cute and adorable in context in such is irrelevant.
So I do not see the need for you to squeeze to victory and whatnot,because there's nothing,initially & actually.