}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Part 2;here we go again.. -.-
Friday, March 5, 2010 8:34 PM
In case you didn't know,the bag situation is over already and that we don't have to dwell on it.
How many times must I repeat this for you to get it stuck in your brain?
& even if this thing ever happens to me, I'd very well don't. give. a. damn.
The reason why you do give a damn because you don't see that life's more then just some relationship.

All I have to say is you were the one that started everything,really.
If you want proof on why he bought the bag,don't ask me,ask reliable sources like dion or weizhen. As you can see weizhen said that they CHOSE for him,so technically TK didn't do anything wrong nor the both of them. IF you want opinions,then ask the cliques,if you will.
You'll most definitely get,"for what you cry?". Maybe Tk's intention is that,we don't know,but for sure even if it is,she changed her bag,Just let it GO.

Perhaps they'll(weizhen or Dion) explain,but it's up to you to believe it or not.
& it's not up to TK/us cliques to change your ways,it's up to you.
However why would we help you if even after 2-3 months after,you still can't get over it?


Yeah,one more thing,I think more people are pissed at you than me for this just for your information,about you being pissed at the song. They think you're redundant at being pissed at the song.