}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
the competition.
Friday, April 30, 2010 8:10 AM
So over the course of these 2 days,we had a competition. Yes,a taekwondo competition.
First day,
was pretty pissed with the way I performed in individuals,seriously. But oh well,you reap what you sow anyway.
Damn mid-years.

Second day(today)
I had the privilege to use soh yeon's EOS canon thingy. However,sucks that you can't really go close to the arena,hence freaking shit sparring pictures. :/


Ah well,I think 2 days off of school is just what I need,it's just too hectic.

Nonetheless,congratulation to all the juniors and bla bla bla.
I think they did great。

がんばえ!
さようなら。