}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
hahaha
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 6:29 PM
LOL.

So anyway,few more hours before the practical examination.
And as what my teacher have said,"mid-year will be your gauge",
I will do my best! *sarcasm*
Ugh,I'm kinda sick of my form teacher's split personality.
& it does not matter if you might have read this or not.
At least I have an ulterior motive rather than just to smite words at you.

So anyway,Chatted with Dion. Studied etcetera,
talked talked about the ludicrous and hilarious past.
Oh well,what can I say? Other than I had fun,
I guess there's nothing more.

And yeah,I miss you girlfriend~~~ ):


さようなら!