}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
The end.
Friday, May 14, 2010 3:45 AM
Finally,the end of the whole exams. Yes,I think I got carried away the day before hence causing quite a number or careless mistakes for today's paper,but I don't really care.
I want to enjoy this bloody friday!

Then after our listening comprehension,went to slack in the class,talked about the excitement of the major animes with our class' very own pretty boy. It's pretty fucking cool and magnificent though a bit exaggerating.
Ate in class,and the auntie who came in to ask us to put our litter in the trash bag was kind, I thought that her english was super fluent and comparable to some students,verbally.

Then went to the library to hear those people who needed to be interviewed,spoke chinese albeit awkward. Had fun playing arcade hoops. Heard from the teachers about how people threw shits about how can some neighborhood schools like my school could even get into the papers. To simplify things,"wah lao,like this,this type of school also can go in one ah" or something along that spectrum.

I guess my reply is,in this sea of mediocrity,people can be anything. Anything they wanna be.
So put your mouth where your ass is and shut the fuck up.

Then had this "mini-training". Pretty fucking tired *x_X*.

There you go,there's my day. I still have revisions for mother tongue,which sucks.

さようなら!
またね! ;D

ヅリアン。