}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
What to say...what to say..
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 2:40 AM
Hmm,I feel like spouting nonsensical stuffs but I feel reluctant. Yes it's like adding kerosene into the childish 'conflagration',Seeing words thrown back and forth..I just revel myself in such petty grievances because of the 'imba-ness' of the new height of stupidity nowadays people are showing.
Do join me too and laugh at them rather than taking sides, it's just lame.

Apart from that,A maths Paper 2 was overwhelmingly petrifying.
Logarithm was unbelievable. surds too.
*sigh*

I guess I'll go have my rest.
バイバイ。
またね。