}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Torn between scylla and charybdis.
Friday, June 4, 2010 3:25 AM
Today,I woke up at 7,only to find myself being late as usual to class. However this time round was with my scandal,Dion. So we went in the AVA room,only to find ourselves being shouted at by our friends. To end it all; I shouted shut up & they did so.
Why must morning be filled with redundant comments?

& don't say I'm a complainer just cause I'm saying this,since I experienced it since the start of the week.

Anyhoo,I can't wait for camp & the last day of school-the 2.5 weeks of holiday or was it 1.5?
Guitar,study,guitar,guitar and more guitar,If I follow my timetable that is.

バイバイ。