}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
back and hi.
Saturday, July 24, 2010 4:28 AM
Okay,the reason why I've not been blogging cause it's nearing the exam period soon and I have to get my ass into studying just for this damn period,after that,frequent blogging! :D. SO yeah,I will use twitter regardless since it's convenient. Yeah,anything just head over there and look.

Hmm,I've been recording 30 second solos ,and I've done about 3 "songs" all for the rhythm guitar parts and 2 of the song's solos are yet to be completed. I feel like it's time I get things started :S,sadly there's no drum parts due to the limits of a computer keyboard,though I have the program installed already,and as for bass,hmm,I don't know. I'll figure it out eventually. Ah well,tomorrow am going to jam with ser kit and Daniel to record some stuffs and randomly play stuffs. I think this DPA thing isn't gonna work so I thought I should uploading stuffs on the internet. :D.

Well,I guess this is it for the week,
sayounara,till next week,blog. (: