}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Beautiful.
Sunday, July 4, 2010 8:05 AM
Woke up with a moue on my face. As I checked the time,it was 10.30 am. Shit,I missed the beautiful dawn that happens at around 7.00++,and it's not the time when you go to school experience. However , I woke up whilst nictate to get a good switch on for my brain.

Went to the toilet to check on my face,and when I looked at myself in the mirror. My unshaven mustache reminds me of how the italians that were depicted in assassin's creed 2 looked like,vandyke and mustache, with beret and some traditional overall.

Hence ,I smiled at myself for thinking such stuff and lightly touched my zygoma due to curiosity.


Yes,it doesn't make sense but what matters is forming those sentences with the correct word! :D

ヅリアン。