}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Backos.
Friday, September 10, 2010 8:46 PM
Okay,I think after a week and two days or something like that,it's time to balooog.
The September holidays are coming to its end,and I'm sad 'cause I think that I've been swayed away from my attention to studies and more on games and etcetera.

Well,metal gear solid has been fun! Though it's closing its curtains though.
Heat the soul is traditional,you fight here and there,but there's new stuffs which is pretty nice. Oh and many anime on animax that I watched came to an end. More new stuffs coming in but I can't seem to adapt to the transition that well,blame the PSP. xD.

Hmm,hari raya,was..well..mundane,one house,a few hours. Then go back home and slacked.
However my grandma seriously looked frail. It's quite depressing,trying to force herself not to stay weak. It's sad that in life,you either die painfully or painlessly,and I guess the probability of it being painfully is more? Damn life.

O level is dangerously close,fuck.And this amounts to occasional breathing problems/chest pains which sucks.gr,but after this it's koreaaaaa!!!

Okay,I'll end it here.
Update's at the twitter,if not here? :D.
またね、バイバイ。