}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
In the throes of perdition
Sunday, October 31, 2010 4:28 AM
Sorry for the lack of updates yet again, blog. Hmm.. Currently in a figurative war with o levels, or rather candidates taking the paper. Everyone is having a " every man for himself" attitude probably. Tomorrow's second half of the science paper: physics. Then the next day, geography.

My hands are extremely itching to change my guitar strings and just start like a beginner. I think I need a revamp on my whole guitar to make my play one more efficient.

Korea trip.. I stoked about that as well. I think it's timing couldn't be more perfect for a refresher. However boundaries set up; not good for sneaking out - freedom 3/4 gone. Looking on the bright side I hope that I get to try to eat as many good food as well. Especially if we ever sneak out; midnight snacks sold in Seoul is seriously insane. I wanna meet many people too, rargh!!

Well, I'll get back to revising later.