}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
First and Last. Muhaha.
Thursday, January 27, 2011 6:26 AM

One last one,before I go. Yay.
Additional note: Happy chilese new year! Don't drink too much and uh..Yeah,what you see is what you get. Take it or leave it? It's there for you. I just wished that I could stop the phenomenon of not becoming best friends after break up,but I couldn't. Oh well,I hope along the line of our lives,let's just say that it was memories and good ol' times.

Wanted to post a video but tsk,it keep exporting 4:3 instead of 16:9. Ah well,tomorrow then!
Mata ne!