}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
KARMA'S A BITCH
Thursday, January 27, 2011 8:36 PM

Okay,finally the video is up. The only reason why I did this was because I saw WK being so down on his O level and also D. So yeah,this is for your guys and also to anyone that is going through the same thing as I am! So please,don't be sad all the time. There's no point to it man. Lessons learnt,and don't do the same mistake..as they always say,and it's coming out of my mouth -.-. But you get the point right? Also,if the situation isn't the same nevertheless the feeling you get is the same. WK,cheer up if you haven't :P . Talk to us man! If this video doesn't make you talk to us,then I dunno what else to do.