}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Post O level stuff.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011 9:45 AM
Okay,finally. We have just confirmed with ourselves,or rather in the midst of. Some are gonna retake,some are gonna move on.
Sigh! Okay,I wanna review more electronics stuff as a side job or something! I can't wait for the new jailbreak to be released. Gonna make a video on that once it comes out. What else.. I feel so bored doing nothing at home,seriously. I wish that some companies would just ask me to review their products or something(P/s The email's at the top baby :S)

Once my dad settle his bills and stuffs,Sony alpha33 will be in my hands. The camera is quite a good DSLT to ME,emphasis on that. Yes,dslT. I wanna do tech reviews so badddd. I sound like a nerd for goodness sake. Lol. So far,I've been searching in my search box " how to earn money online". Sound like a freak but oh well,I feel that I have to spend on some clothes. The clothes I wear are getting mundane to be honest, I NEED MONEY.

I think that's all,I really have nothing on my mind right now except ideas on my next videos,only to be hindered by equipment issues; the way I want it to be and such..sigh!

I guess that's all.
ja mata ne!