}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
While you were sleeping.
Thursday, January 20, 2011 10:00 AM


Back with another post! Okay, just made a Peter Chao tribute go check that out. And Yeah,I remembered watching Peter Chao's best of 2010,and the outro(The music above),is just epic. I love the way it just comes blending with the keyboard in the intro. However,that's not the only thing. The lyrics hit me quite hard and I guess I could use the lyrics to how I am feeling/whatever you wanna call it. I'll elaborate at the end.

Today; went out with Welson,Aizat,Daniel and Ser kit. As usual,mr Aizat was late. Went hanging out at town. Spent 10 bucks on a screen protector thing for my iPod Touch,holy crap. Then we just do the usual stuff,talk,joked around. Haha.. I'm gonna upload the vlog tomorrow or something! Stay tuned for that if you're bored and reading this somehow. K la,

Anyway,back to what I wanna talk about at the top, yeah. I am happy for you. I think that it's the best way for you to just be free.
I knew that somewhere along the line of the relationship it's gotta end somewhere,I just delayed it I guess. Look at you now,all happy.You can even go drinking or something,I dunno! (: I guess I could've done better and such but nope,I think it's time for me to go anyway.

YOU'LL BE MY INSPIRATION/RAGE/COURAGE/MOTIVATION/ALL THAT CRAP HERE,until someone comes and take me away.
プロジェット幸せ完全。Now fly as high as you want,bye 310807 (':

"Anything you've done before,it doesn't matter anymore,this is your warning."
Somewhere,somehow and someday,you'll know why.