}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
涙のリグレット。
Tuesday, February 1, 2011 4:21 AM
NEW VIDEO.
I really dunno where to begin,lol. Ah,damn.
I guess I'll start by saying that I am a douche-bag somehow.
There's.. there's something in me that keeps forcing me,what the fuck?
I'll just paraphrase myself in japanese.
小さくうなずいて、僕たちは歩き始める.
本当は強がりの自分が、嫌いになるそうなきりよ
ムウクリト振り返る、君の声が聞こえた。。。
涙の悲しみの,側にあるだけじゃない
今こんなにも愛しくなる。。
I hate this insatiable hunger for you,I don't mean to be a douche-bag but yeah :/.
But as if you read it,I guess it doesn't matter to you anyway.
Ahh,Human emotions are really contradicting.
Or maybe I'm just contradicting. I really don't know.
君に会いたい、 いま会いたい
痛い、おれの心。。:'l.
さようなら。
Have you seen your bump on your iPod Touch messages? I left quite a lot for you ..