}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Kick ass drama
Tuesday, February 22, 2011 6:58 AM

Dream high theme,catchy.So I know it's 2 post in a day.I just watched episode 10 just now. It's a drama about Kids trying to make it big in the music scene. Which I've learnt quite a lot. Like emotional delivery in songs and such. To be honest,Suzy(the girl/woman with the green top) is the bomb. Super pretty. Yeah,anyway the kiss scene in the ferris wheel where Taecyon and Suzy kissed is freakin awesome. The way it subtly make its way is naturally.. nice?

Ahh,I miss kisses. lol. K fine,maybe it's a partly sentimental post but what the heck! Just thought you guys might wanna check out the drama! (: