}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Nubuo Uematsu is freakin awesome
Sunday, February 20, 2011 9:11 AM

Nothing more than a day of hearing music from Final Fantasy. I admit that my childhood wasn't that broad,but I dunno why I always liked the idea of Final fantasy. Yes,even though I have not played any of the games for that matter. Seeing the screenshots from websites and such; research about the game really is what is etched in my mind. Now that I'm all grown up, I decide to find out what's so great about the game that makes people love their childhood just because of Final Fantasy.

And so I heard,ah.. the song is really the bomb. So intriguing. The song above is really emotional and it really connects me. It somehow conveys the emotions of what I've been through,like a film strip playing all the memories of us ,of how I acted,of how I loved,of everything,while I'm watching it by myself.
Waltz for the moon when we were happy,and this is when we're at the end.
The music just peaceful,and warm. Just like how closures should be,just like how we end the game. It's so appropriate. To be honest,I have so much to say but I just can't convey it in words.

This feeling is inexpressible I guess.

All I can say is this, I wanna lay this to rest, all the shits that I've been through. I wanna fall into a deep slumber where I still live with you,and never be awakened. Spend all the time there, but it's sad though,that our dream can't be a reality..

Yeah,god.. do your job. Be with her with every step of the way,please.