}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
What to say?
Saturday, February 19, 2011 10:20 PM
I won't take back anything I said. I think it's the only way to make you learn/reflect . If you still love me instead of him,earn back what you have thrown;my trust,everything instead of standing there hurt and weeping all night,okay? We can start this over,we can make it happen,because I'll help if you help yourself;it takes 2 hands to clap. It doesn't matter what they say.

If not,just walk out the door and don't ever come back if you're not gonna do anything; you can say byebye,I guess. All I can say is,welcome to the throes of perdition if you're gonna do that.

And yeah, Don't forget to study hard. Seriously a wrong time to be worrying about all this sia. Tsk.

ピス。(Y).