}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
A post before school
Saturday, April 16, 2011 11:20 AM















Okay,these are the photos up till now. There's a lot more but meh. I think my holidays were well spent and I am thankful for these guys,for everything! From lending me an ear to listen during the break up and backing me up when that guy dissed me. Not to mention there are many others as well! To be honest,this is the first time I've taken so many pictures in like..the whole 17 years of my life. Normally it's like.. I considered it as vain and whatnot,but meh, it's for memories. Yay for open mindedness.

Ah,school finally gonna start. This is weird,considering you wear home clothes to school and bring your own laptop to class. Hmm.. I hope my classmates are gonna be outgoing and enthusiastic. I guess that is all for now. There's not much to say though.

Oh wait,is this the plight that you asked me to understand?

Hmm. Just another few months till I'm 18.
I wanna have a clean slate,I wanna move on. Just wait,Just wait.